Ok, I'm Stumped... What Exactly Is The

I can't really see myself having this thing auto-install from my unattended XP CD for the time being. I've only installed it in the past a few times because of an app or two that required it existed on my system. Is it meant to provide more system protection, or is it to add advanced ways of communicating with others?

I use it for .net programming

also some programs use .net framework it makes it easier and the program smaller

I don't think its got anything to do with protection and communication?

havent gone through all the details of .net but don't think it does

THis might be a lil off topic but... The worst programming language MS invented is prolly .NET...... none of the MS programming lang r platfrom independent...and mostly all MS programming languages r a copy of another langrauge eg: ASP is an exact copy of PHP only the words r a lil bit changed and the functions r slightly different

what were you expecting on the different programming languages.?

I don't want to be rude and don't start an argument (gosh & numinous)

there are basic rules and basic commands they can't be too different from each other :)

I'm sure you're going to reply with a smashing comment lol :rolleyes:

lol ya they have the same functions basically eg: if loops the most common... i guess ur jus used to MS programming languages... personally i only tried 1 MS langruage and that was VB... omg how gay but u have a rite to ur own opinion im not gonna start an argument :)