Best Nlite configuration

aviv00

well as we know nlite is very powerful tool to make xp better

but after all we not really knows use it and push it to best

so i here an idea why not make an voting process that will all take part

for making the Best Nlite configuration for gaming or software etc....

so we all have the knowledge of all.

for telling the true i found my self messed up with all the configuration thx to nuhi :D

hi aviv00! there was already a topic about this in this forum where last_session.inis were shared ... try to search for it ... i'll try to search for it for you too if time would permit ;) ... please know though that configuration differ for most users as it depends on how much work you need your machine to do for you ...

... please know though that configuration differ for most users as it depends on how much work you need your machine to do for you ...

i'm not fully agree with you, we could use the same model and change it for each for our selfs

... please know though that configuration differ for most users as it depends on how much work you need your machine to do for you ...

i'm not fully agree with you, we could use the same model and change it for each for our selfs

That's called select all :thumbup

Then uncheck what you use...simple as that. Or go from another best configuration, don't select anything then check what you don't need.