How to hotlink this link?

theres this website i wanna hotlink one of their links on my website (nothing illegal!) but they require to be clicked from the origianl website.

anyone know how can i hot link that link so my users can use it?

@ripken - he wants to hotlink to a site that doesn't allow hotlinking. A link like that just won't work...

Why don't you provide a link to the page that contains the download link? Getting around hotlinked files isn't very nice...

@war59312 - That will only work if hotlinking is prevented by means of .htaccess. For most of the anti-hotlinking schemes I've setup, a session variable is required for download, and it's only set if the user has visited the main page.

Well actualy one point is that u hotlink it and the other point is that i like to learn it.see i study network engineering and i love networking.so its just that i dont like saying"I CANT DO IT".

anyway,i figured that out already that you need to have an open session to the server.i just wanted to know if theres any more to it?

so lets say it just need an open session,can i use tcp connecting codes in php/html to first make the client make a connection to target and then activate the link?