dumpdues

Kiki Burgh

hi johndoe! already checked on this before posting ... thing is "This update has been superseded by another update. For more information about the replacement fix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 931301" yet what supercedes it only applies to Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 ... i use XP Pro SP2 :( ... i thinking if it presents itself in dumpdudes, perhaps TC would recommend this HF to be taken out ... he! he! just reported it as requested when using dumpdudes.cmd ... thanks!

thanks TC! :) this thread could serve as a host for dumpdudes.cmd report ... he! he! probably, we can include when reporting the new binaries to be included in the driver cab reported by hfslip.cmd run? just thinking ... btw, do i need to remove the specific HF too that contains this file?

Edited by Kiki Burgh

You shouldn't remove the hotfix if you need it. HFSLIP supports it. The file that dumpdupes.cmd picks up is a dead file taking up space; Windows setup uses the file that's in DRIVER.CAB or SPX.CAB which was updated by HFSLIP.

Edited by Tomcat76