Hello

ViX

I was searching around the other day and came across this site linked to Fred Vorck's "Remove IE from Windows 2000 at Install" page. Wow theres a lot of info here. Originally I just wanted updates to be installed post sp4 roll-up, but I found stuff here I was always saying to myself "I wish it could do this" or "man it would be nice if this could be like this instead".

Obviously I'm not much of a software engineer, so a big "Thank You!!!" to all the people here writing the software and all the people who moderate this forum, it makes the lives of the other windows users a little nicer. :thumbup

Hello All!

Cool, thanks for the info. I see theres a few different ways of going about what I'm trying to accomplish via HFSLIP which I started with, Nlite and plug-ins for it, Windows post install wizard, and RyanVM. In trying to keep focus, because I really have no grasp of how to add my own programs to an install ( 7-zip, Opera, etc..), I'm just reading on the HFSLIP forums atm. After I try and sort out what programs are for doing what, I'll broaden my reading. :D