Slipstream service pack to multiple versions of OS?

Over.Kill

Ok - I know that I could write a batch file and slipstream a service pack (EX: XP SP2) to all of the affected windows distros (EX: Home/Pro Corp/Retail/OEM, etc.) that I have, but I'd like to have this functionality in nLite if it's not there already.

1) Is this currently possible in nLite

2) If not, what are the chances that something like a "distro manager" could be added in the future, so that I can manage all of the different windows versions that I work with regularly (I'm trying to put together a multi-boot DVD and I find myself applying XP SP2 8 times every time I restart the project).

Any input?

Thanks,

Overkill

Alrighty...batch file it is. The guide said to keep your sources clean, so that's what I was doing :P

It'd still be nice not to need a batch file to slipstream them all the first time, for a newb like me. I'd like to see something done to help automate the process of slipstreaming all of the various sources, like when I'm slipstreaming XP SP3 to the dozen different folders I'm working with. I have very little programming knowledge, but I don't think it'd be terribly hard to code that, especially since it's doable from DOS.

-Overkill