help me installing vista lite as unique system operation

lonewolf.d2n

i had an .iso file of vista lite and have extracted it to burn CD. But this CD cannot boot from CD Drive. i use window xp and now i want to move it to install vlite as unique system operation on my computer. Anyone can help me? Thanx!

i had an .iso file of vista lite and have extracted it to burn CD. But this CD cannot boot from CD Drive. i use window xp and now i want to move it to install vlite as unique system operation on my computer. Anyone can help me? Thanx!

1 - Why have you posted the same thing twice? -SEE-

2 - You had an ISO file of "vista lite"? That makes no sense.

3 - Use cdimage and command line switches if you want to make a bootable CD, or just use vLite.

Oh man, if English is your first language then I am an orange penguin in a spaceship

on its way to pluto. What you want to do is install Vista on the partition that you currently

have Windows XP on, but the problem is, your Vista CD is not bootable.

Well then use vLite to make a bootable ISO.

Edited by LeveL

i'm sorry for the inconvenience. The same thing displayed twice coz my network was interupted when i posted the first, so i retried and that was the reason why. i really know not.

English is not my first language :wacko: . I mean my friend sent me an ISO file VLite.iso(662MB) and he said i could burn it into a CD to install vista. He called it "vista lite" - resized version of vista for weak computers. I really didnt know what vlite was until my last post and thought vlite meant vista lite. That why i asked a stupid question and made you were "an orange penguin in a spaceship on its way to pluto" :blushing: . But the iso file burned into CD was still not bootable.