[Release] .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0

jj45

.NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0

Size: 70.4mb

Information: Click here

Main Download: FileFront

Mirror: MegaUpload

Description:

The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software component that can be added to the Microsoft Windows operating system. It provides a large body of pre-coded solutions to common program requirements, and manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key Microsoft offering, and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform.

The .NET Framework is a key component for many software programs, and because of the number of requests and instructions for this package, I decided to compile my own and release it here. Enjoy.

• 1 month later...

Does this addon really install all three versions of the .NET Framework? Cool! After updating the addon with the Service Pack 1 for .NET 1.1, this addon will be perfect! Thanks for your hard work.

Does this addon really install all three versions of the .NET Framework? Cool! After updating the addon with the Service Pack 1 for .NET 1.1, this addon will be perfect! Thanks for your hard work.

um... you can't update it with Service Pack 1 for .NET 1.1, as I just said. At least, Windows isn't aware you've done so even if the patch works.