blue screen problem.....

im1knight

this isn't the first time the blue screen thing happened, and everytiime the error is different..i don't know what to do to stop from the annoying blue screen.... anyway..this is what the event log says:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000ea (0x85957d68, 0x846364a0, 0xf78cecbc, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini040407-01.dmp.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp."

If you could post the mindump, that'd help, but you should upgrade all of your drivers to the latest certified versions in the meantime:

Bug Check 0xEA: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug check has a value of 0x000000EA. This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.

Parameters
The following parameters are displayed on the blue screen.

Parameter Description
1 A pointer to the stuck thread object
2 A pointer to the DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object
3 A pointer to the offending driver name
4 In the kernel debugger: The number of times the "intercepted" bug check 0xEA was hit

Cause
A device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle.

This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself, or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. In many cases this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

er..i already changed it to text board..now all it shows is useless sense less code.....so..only thing i can do now is to update my driver?

Just upload the minidump file as cluberti said. He is the Master of Bugchecks :lol: