to format C: drive only in xp installation auto

hi, admin,, how are u

hope u wud b fine

i have a very serious problem, i want to use diskpart in unattended win xp installation to only and only format my c drive,, but i dont know where to put the script. from many forums of ur site i was deviced to put the codes in diskcfg.txt named file. put the driscription was not enough for me. kindly tell me where to put the file in the cd of my xp and where to put the commands to initialize? i mean should i have to put the codes in winnt.bat to format my c:

eg

i put these codes in my winnt.bat

set AnswerFile=.\winnt.sif

set SetupFiles=.\i386

echo y | format c: /s /q /fs:NTFS

.\i386\winnt.exe /u:%AnswerFile% /s:%SetupFiles%

but this dont work.

i just want to automatically format my c drive and install unattended xp .. plzz help me... mail me at creative.asad@yahoo.com .. i wud b thankfull..

Having these entries in your winnt.sif file should format the the C: drive automatically.

[Data]

AutoPartition=1

UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[unattended]

Repartition=Yes

Filesystem=NTFS

Please note that if your HDD contains multiple partitions, the above entries in WINNT.SIF would also delete all partitions and make your first HDD into one single partition...

yes i do have multiple partitions.. thats y im asking u pplz to tell me the solution that i just want to fromat my c: drive, not any other eg:d,e,f,g.... plzz tell me the solution Soon.. i m very sad. and my mind is crushing... thank u for ur replies...