Installing VISTA with no RAM

guestxx

i've dedicated the whole night, finding the way to install clean installation on my Duron 1.6Applebred 240ram ddr400@333 (256-16shared video)

Dying for sleep, so just the basic idea. So in the atachments list you can find 3 rar files, when you unzip them you'll get REMOVED cracked by REMOVED (If you wish you can crack it yourself, and when REMOVED say that original file from your installation dvd\cd is "bad file" click "restore" and then "crack" again) once you download the cracked REMOVED you should put it in your bootable vista ultimate iso archive in directory REMOVED and save the iso. If you have problems saving the iso, reinstall the OS you are working on at this moment. I am not responsible for any damage to your software, it worked for me ;)

Edited by Zxian

Are we discussing how to hack vista lol??There are many other forums that discuss that allready..i dont think the moderators will apreciate it..but i,m a guest aswel here..so its not to me to decide about that..my name is not Clint Eastwood !!

But yea Vista REMOVED works and is tested by me 2 weeks ago..worked fine in a Satellite pro 1000mhz with 240 mb ram.

But i did not make a iso cause when i did..the iso get an strange error on install when booted from that iso !!

I did the same but then with the installation files on another partion of the harddisk adn installed from there..cool thing that Vlite also creates the posibillity to run setup from Windows Xp..altough i dont really like to install windows that way..i choose for a clean install but with lower then 375mb ram its for me not possible yet.

\The new version of V-lite however supports installing Vista with 256 mb..but not less than that..so 240 wont work as bootable iso..at least not with me !!!

Good luck and pay for Vista lmao

Come on, hacking? Isn't vlite a kind of hacking tool itself, think of it. In fact nlite has this very same option, but for XP.

I also had iso creation problems, this is maybe because REMOVED changes something in your registry, the solution is to preinstall your current windows and when you put the cracked REMOVED in the bootable iso in REMOVED (for example using winiso) save it, burn it and it is all ok. When you boot from cd it says your ram is ok. I'am working on a 240mb ram machine installed the very same way

Don't get me wrong i'am not a bad person, as you can see i 'am trying to help, BUT i will NEVER pay for any software ever. All my software is pirated, and i am happy with it :thumbup

You can delete my posts i don't care, i'am posting it for you not for me, i know what is written in them, BUT you canNOT make me pay for software NEVER EVER THERE IS NO WAY ;):)

Edited by Zxian

Hahaha i like people with humor...I know your not a bad person..

keep up the testing ...thats all i can say for now ..by the way ..will you keep the vista on that machine cause i went back to xp..but then a lite version i made with Nlite ..from the same makers....and i must say..speed over rules cuteness...Vista looks cute but Xp lite is faster and can look just as cute..

Its whats inside i always say and not the outside although i,m not sure that counts for females..what the hell am i talking about... :wub:

Yea i rather have a free woman then one i should pay for..same pain in the....

latersssss !!!!

I'am starting to like you :)

I think to keep it for a month or two just to show off in front of my friends who said that i'll never be able to run it on this machine :P

For now this are my plans, maybe about an year later when i buy a new machine something more like Atlon 4.2 dual core will continue using vista. I hope to find the original cd that doesn't require activation till then ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the REMOVED which questxx posted and it started the Vista installation....Installation restarted my computer twice and when it was on COMPLETING Installation it restarted again... But then it didn't resume the Vista installation..I had three options in the boot menu

Earlier version of Microsoft Windows

Windows Vista

Windows Vista setup Rollback

When i selected Windows Vista it restarted my PC and when i selected Windows Vista Setup Rollback it said Windows Vista Upgrade was not successful Your previous version of Windows is being restored.. and then it restarted my PC and I got an Error (Can't remember it exactly But it didn't let me start Windows XP) So I had no choice but to run a Repair on Windows XP using the CD...

Does anyone know what is causing this problem?

Edited by Zxian

• 3 months later...