ThemeXP

Conan

yup yup...

worst is that the other top 2 are sort of gone.

www.getskinned.org (unavailable)

www.boomgames.com (the guy tried selling it on ebay but no luck)

thus now we go back to either getting it from the forums we subsribed to.. or the news/general customization sites that carry some mssstyles themes... :-(

At least boomgames was sort of competing with themexp and getskinned was awesome as it had no ads... :-(

hopefully they'll get back up...

not sure about the validity of this info but here goes... this is copied off a closed thread in a forum.(neowin.net)

"Hey - This is Greg, one of the owners of ThemeXP.

It's not DNS issues - Apache just simply isn't running for ThemeXP (which could cause quite a few problems ). We know what the problem is, but at this time we can't correct it. We're working **** hard to fix it - but unfortunately the solution doesn't depend on us [me and the other owner] - it depends on the owner of the server. Anyway - just to let you guys know we know what's going on and all the data is perfectly fine. With good luck, we should be back up tomorrow. With back luck, we'll have to move to a new server and it may take a couple of days (3-4). I think we should be able to resolve the issue and stay with the current server, but only time will tell. Sorry about this We're probably more mad/frustrated than you - especially since we can't do a thing about the problem "

not sure about the validity of this info but here goes... this is copied off a closed thread in a forum.(neowin.net)

"Hey - This is Greg, one of the owners of ThemeXP.

It's not DNS issues - Apache just simply isn't running for ThemeXP (which could cause quite a few problems ). We know what the problem is, but at this time we can't correct it. We're working **** hard to fix it - but unfortunately the solution doesn't depend on us [me and the other owner] - it depends on the owner of the server. Anyway - just to let you guys know we know what's going on and all the data is perfectly fine. With good luck, we should be back up tomorrow. With back luck, we'll have to move to a new server and it may take a couple of days (3-4). I think we should be able to resolve the issue and stay with the current server, but only time will tell. Sorry about this We're probably more mad/frustrated than you - especially since we can't do a thing about the problem " [/quote:c9a996d340]

Is that De Ja Vu or what. The same thing happened to us over at Peppy's XP Forums. Some of us are here in MSFN because it's the closest thing to our home and the Mods and members are pretty friendly. :)

and the Mods and members are pretty friendly. :) [/quote:1f2b5d4f47]

Hey dont you ever talk to me like that again. Who told you I was friendly. I want there name, they will pay. Im insulted.:spaced :spaced

-XPerties