[Release] XPize Darkside 1.0 beta

zedox

I tested Darkside over XPize slipstreamed Windows - but i integrated also "my" Darkside Bootscreen. That works well but logonui so i integrated the older Logon Screen from you.

There are interests in a slipstreaming enabled version of your Pack, zedox!

Is it allowed to Pack it nLite-compatible? Perhaps a member of the German nLite Community will do that. Maybe xpize-darkside.cab / xpize-darkside.7z will hosted there. Will be that okay?

Edited by ChrisKuhli

@anoymous_person: In a post above i attached the file Darkside.rar with some bitmaps for an own bootscreen. If you are able of using Booteditor or Reshacker, give it a try!

Edited by ChrisKuhli

But, cause of technical issues is it needed to include XPize itself? I mean i you doesn't have integrated XPize before?

The only resource that won't update correctly would be the logon.

Could you hold any work on an nlite cab until a final release is out. Thanks :thumbup

Hello!

I use win2k3 server with sp2

i installed the latest rc of xpize, then the darkside upgrade.

installation finished successfully, but unfortunately nothing happens.

there's nothing 'darker'. only the old skins of xpize are seen.

whats the problem?!

@ kiki,

Anoymouse_person is correct, install XPize and then XPize darkside... however, I havnt tested it on an XPize slipstreamed windows... maybe you could test this for me? the uninstaller will still remove everything ok.

thanks guys! my only inquiry now is if we could have a cabbed ver for this w/ silent switches so we could slipstream this (of course for me i'd be using this with HFSLIP) :P thanks again!