10yr old gets perfect score on math sat

ripken204

well in the US for me at least, ive taken tests since about 6th. but they arnt called SAT. they were called CAT. in 10th+11th i took the PSAT. and im in 11th now and just took the SAT. for the US the first time you take the SAT is in the 11th grade. there are 3 parts to the SAT now, english, math, and writing. but only english and math really count, for those two the US average is a little above 1000/1600 , which is pretty horrible IMO. my goal is to get a 1400, but that english section might bring me down...

1400 would be very impressive, im sure you could do it but dont be dissapointed if you dont ,, most ppl dont score that high, back when i used to take the sat,, i took it 3 times by the way, my first time only scoreing 1100, my last attempt was only 1320, im far better at math then i am everything else,

as far as a decent score goes you need atleast a 900 to make it into a college, other then community

only thing now that kinda sucks for you is normally, the 6 week wait for the test results, unless theyve goten faster on that part..

let us know how youve done.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmmm.......

Let me get this straight:

You're all bragging about your great SAT math test scores, but what did you all get on the English SAT? Because there's some bad English going on here. "Your" instead of "you're". "Of coarse" in stead of "of course". No capitalization or punctuation. kinda? KINDA??!!!?!? OMG - I think you mean kind of, huh? Scary. :blink:

Yeah, Ripken204, I'd say the English section sure as heck will bring you down. Or is it that you just don't have an apostrophe key on your keyboard? Or shift key for that matter. Your English is coarse. You're not good at English, of course. Not to pick on you or anything, but come on people! Firefox has a built in spell checker, you could use that at least! And read your post once before sending it. :whistle:

Good grief!! :wacko:

</rant> ;)

By the way, that's one smart kid!