i386 Intergration

I am just getting started and i read most of the forum for information, so i know the fastest way is to ask so..

I want to intergrate as many as possible updates and extras ie. wmp10 and dx9c redist and more.

What must i do to intergrate wmp10 and dx9x feb and the .net stuff without runonce or batch?

I have been there believe me. i been beating my head over and over this and i got most of all the updates installed but for some reason i am having problem with wmp 10 and dx9. I already made a good unattended image just i cant get the switches right for wmp 10 and dx9. would i do it in the run like this?

c:\xpcd\wmp10.exe /intergrate /c:\xpcd\i386 ???

c:\xpcd\dx9c.exe /intergrate /c:\xpcd\i386 ???

I have been there believe me. i been beating my head over and over this and i got most of all the updates installed but for some reason i am having problem with wmp 10 and dx9. I already made a good unattended image just i cant get the switches right for wmp 10 and dx9. would i do it in the run like this?

c:\xpcd\wmp10.exe /intergrate /c:\xpcd\i386 ???

c:\xpcd\dx9c.exe /intergrate /c:\xpcd\i386 ???

dx9c is already present in SP2,

if you mean to upgrade to the latest one: December 2006

install it via RunOnceEx:

REG ADD %KEY%05 /VE /D "Microsoft DirectX 9.0c Dec 2006" /f

REG ADD %KEY%05 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\YourPath\DXSETUP.exe /silent" /f

(you must extract the iexpress .exe - it take 1 mb of space more than the compressed one)

that's works for me.

about wmp10 i don't remember really well (because now i integrate the wmp ver 11)

but i remember that i ve installed it via SVCPACK with /Q:A /R:N

it was the last entry

p.s: i m not sure, but you can try :P

about the net stuff i installed them (net 1.1 - net 2.0 - net 3.0) reading this useful link:

look