Errors and mistakes

mark

Sorry to bother you. On entering this page: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=92789 , I got this error after attempting to make a post "Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/msfnorg/public_html/board/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_topic.php on line 696". I am getting this on many pages I try to enter. I inadvertently triple posted in the above thread. I can read the thread when not logged in but when logged in I can now not reach the thread. I am going to post this and log out in order to check that it has posted.

Logged out, I can read all posts. Logged in, I have trouble with most posts with the above error showing up.

Does this have to do with the database going down as I read in another post?

Thank you,

DL

Got this error upon trying to make this post:(probably due to logging out and then logging back in)

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

I saved this text, logged out, cleared cache and cookies, logged back in and still having similar problems.