I have this idea towards Apple that would benifit everybody.

Like I said I have this idea for Apple computers ( the Blue Apple ) and I would like suggestions on how to send or do a presentation.

Regaurdless of what my idea is I was wondering if I am able to protect my idea even if it is the most slightest thing anybody would come up with. The answer for that is probably no but still throw some things on the table.

1# I was thinking of calling Apple and going there with my home made commercial and presenting it on dvd, vhs or whatever they use. Then ask them what they think of the idea.

2# Then I was thinking of going there with a live representation presentation. Where I show off my small idea and then some even if it is not in full working order. To make this better I would have to spend some money.

3# Lastly out of keeping the idea between me and Apple I would just mail the commercial in and then wait to see if I get a responce.

4# I would make the commercial a youtube video and maybe it would get as much attention as that Kiwi, Titanic: Two the top, Christmas Lights video, or even the N64 kid.

5# All of the above but in cartoon form.

6# I do not do anything media like and just send a letter stating my idea to Apple.

With my Idea I believe Apple would benifit greatly from it.

Edited by Ludwig Von Cookie Koopa

its hard to protect an idea. It depends on what you are suggesting too, if its hardware it can be easier because the whole world will recognise hardware patents and intellectual property rights. On the other hand if its software its a bit harder because Europe doesn't recognise most software ideas as patentable.

The other part is it might be difficult to get a meeting with someone who will actually know what your idea would mean in the market, or knows how the idea can be developed into a working product. Finally its hard to sell ideas unless you have research data to show the potential revenue from selling the product, or without market research to show who would buy it.