[[Urgent]], registering components hanging problem

torkinad

I don't know why didn't I recieve any reply till now , but I'm pretty sure that many ppl had the same problem , so please help me in resolve it ,

My installation hangs at 13 munites before compeleting installation at "registering components" , I use a real pc , and virtual pc , still the same problem . I removed all addons , and concentrate my work on Ryanvm hotfixes update pack the last one , internet explorer 7 , and WMP11. and still the same , this is really confusing .

, I don't think It's because of the update pack , but I think it's because of IE7 addon , becauseI succeeded when I was using WPA (post install) so I didn't have to use addons so much , this time I 'm just using nlite and addons .

would someone tell me how could this (the hanging - installation stopping ) happen ??

thanks for reply , :thumbup

I've intgrated IE7 addons to avoid restarting pc during installation ,and to be silent ..that's what I thought

Ok I'll give it a try ...I've already removed all addons and started again ..now I'll try to insert addons without WMP11.

Edited by torkinad