how about some best of addon packs say that are 500 mb in size

startrekrobs

the first big problem with xp that need to be fix, is I notice its easy to be surfing the web and you avast! virus scanner detects either adware or a virus that effects the internet explorer IE 7 temp directory with either a virus or adware in that that then either sets off your virus scanner like avast! virus scanner in which is either detects it right away like a virus loaded into temp just by browsing the web in windows, or when scannering the hard drive it detects adware that got loaded into the temp of IE 7 program, I would be nice to be able to either stop it or block it from loading into the temp directory in the first place

too preventing the web into effecting your install of xp, with them using ie 7 or 6 to attack you with their stuff, one thing I like about linux is I don't have this problem that much

but linux will never in its current state play all the games I like to play even with using wine

how about some best of addon packs say that are 500 mb in size? what just a idea so less downloading of single apps , I have no problem with downloading big files, if they can be better controlled in install ,

like add apps in a menu of like start menu > programs > nlite Menu of Addons > then apps name menu < more than one menu under here > then link to app without the uninstall under this

keep uninstallers under add and remove programs only!! this one is very importent

keep addon apps packs apart like

** system addon packs updates for xp

** media packs that add say codec like in sound and video for say playing online anime thats has subs etc.. or other types of media addons like real player or other stuff

*** keep modifing system looks packs like themes , icons , pointer themes and windows startup themes

**** packs that add sounds effect too xp

**** packs that add stuff like virus scanners , firewalls addons, adware scanners

**** addon on adhancements packs like stuff like from panels that add things like panels like vista has or stuff and add options to control alt del menu , or the alt-tab menu addons under this or packs that make xp look and feel like a mac under this

***** all of these packs should be cleanly made and only contain whats really needed and only the best software possible for free stuff without adware and other things in them etc.. like programs like mmm, which seem to do nothing but bring up some strange menu

Edited by startrekrobs