How to translate my website?

ok i have my website in english but i want it to have other languages.how can i do that? any online tool that will do that? i dont wanna rewrite all the articles and contents again :(

note:i tried google translate tool but it doesnt support the language i want(persian).

Most of the time you would just translate the website manually and create a second set of pages with the same file links only each page afterwards would point to the same second sets of pages in your choosen language.

Then in order for people to access the pages you would have a little nation flag at the corner or link saying

View this page in X language.

This is a great thing to do if you want more advertisment where each second or third sets of pages could have the exact same link but only diffrent advertments towards those speakers.

Edited by Ludwig Von Cookie Koopa

well im afraid thats not possible cause its kinda a blog and i make like 20 posts per a day.

well i found a handy tool from appliedlanguage.com that you can put it on top of the page and when people click on any flag it translate it to that selected language,the problem is that when you click on a link the next page is not translated.

google translator is good and i can use the translation link as a hyperlink,the problem is that it has a big AD of google on top and when you click to remove the AD,the adlesss link can not be hypelinked.when you hyper link it it doesnt work when u click and it just shows the original page.

any ideas people?

I dont know if it will work but try setting a cookie with the required language. Then create a script for the links to read the info from the cookie, and send the info to the translation service (i assume it has a lang=german&page=next.html or something in the when you click the flag), so pass the relevant info to the script in the translation service

that actualy would work so it stores it in the cookie and for the new pages it do it automaticaly and send the page to the translation service.but 2 problem:

1.i dont know how to do that :}

2.it would be better if i wouldnt ask my users to enable their cookies,as they may not be a registered user and it would be a little odd.

is there anyway that i can put a hyperlink to google translation ADless that would work?

that would be great.

You could setup a temp file on the server (using script language) then you could create the pages dynamically (using perl, php, ruby, python etc) so it would know what language to use and add the language to the links when the page is being remade

e.g have a php script that writes the required language to a txt fil in the pub_html dir, then use that info to dynamicall create the links on the page