Decompressing a Setup file

Drazick

Hello

If you don't want to install Winrar, as you like ! Windows XP if you use it, have a zip function integrated => The Zip Folders

So if you right clic on the file, you must have "extract all the files" or open with "Compressed Folders"

So you can after, install the program.

++

Thanks....

May be I described it wrong.

I have the Setup.exe file (I do have Winrar). I want to decompress the seup.exe file itself. I don't want to run the setup itself. I tried to decompress it with Winrar 3.62 with no success.

Hello

Ok i misunderstood ! So if you haven't winrar or other unpacker like winace, 7zip etc, i think you can't unpack the program without install it.

You can instead, install a trial version of winrar then extract the content and remove winrar ! You have 30 days or 7 ? to test it !

Also, you can add an automatic function to xp, but you need too a unpack software.

++

Hello

Ok i misunderstood ! So if you haven't winrar or other unpacker like winace, 7zip etc, i think you can't unpack the program without install it.

You can instead, install a trial version of winrar then extract the content and remove winrar ! You have 30 days or 7 ? to test it !

Also, you can add an automatic function to xp, but you need too a unpack software.

++

You missed it again.

I do have Winrar.

Winrar can't extract the setup file, I need something else to extract it (I mean to extract the Setup file, not the compresses fike you download directly from the website).

I will check the other program.

Thanks.