internet access from work through my home connection

Hy, I have some question about this subject, At my computer where I work, i don't have administrator rights and i don't have access to the internet because the IE adress bar is blocked.

I tried also from command line "start http://..." still doesn't work. I was very pleased to find out that the ftp is working in command line mode, so it is a gate to world wide

My question is how can i access the internet using my home connection? I have portable firefox at work with free adress bar but it doesn' work. I had in mind to make my home computer a proxy server and then to configure my portable firefox at work

to use that proxy, but i don't know how and if this is a good ideea. I thought to use a remote desktop... but i can't install the package because of the rights.

How can I do all of that? If someone knows please some help will be very usefull

Thx,

Ask your network administrator. He / she blocked the access to the internet for a reason, and asking here a way around it will defeat the very purpose that policy is being enforced for. So get back to what you are supposed to do while at work and stop looking at pr0n :lol:

Edited by nitroshift