Estonian language and keyboard

kaarel

Hello i have made one year ago xp pro sp2 cd with nlite and all work, but only one problem when i want that only i have estonia, english and russia languages and keyboard then some other languages dont go away. And now when i want make new cd with nlite 1.3 RC2 then i dont change languages and keyboard at all, but estonian language just gone, i dont understand i dont removed it.

I hope you understand i am not very good in english.

I have similar problem. nLite 1.3 RC removed Korean, Japanese and Chinese. My new windows, which was made by nLite 1.3 RC2 is great. Very fast and good, but.... :((

I really need Korean IME to read and write.

Also it seems nLite 1.3 RCx makes issue on printer support. All of my windows, made by nLite 1.3 RCx, are not able to install my printer driver. Now I haven't been using my printer since Chiristmas :D

Hello i have made one year ago xp pro sp2 cd with nlite and all work, but only one problem when i want that only i have estonia, english and russia languages and keyboard then some other languages dont go away. And now when i want make new cd with nlite 1.3 RC2 then i dont change languages and keyboard at all, but estonian language just gone, i dont understand i dont removed it.

I hope you understand i am not very good in english.

Did you check baltic under language groups? I have no problem with estonian language.

regionalxa6.th.jpg