Config= may not work

Following the FAQ spec for command line parms, config= seems to be ignored. Specifically, the last config used in WPI is the only one recognized. The registry appears to retain this value changing it only with a Save or Save As. Config= does not appear to override the stored value. This in 5.6 (No, I don't have any spaces in the name of the config files.)

Make sure you are using the full path to the config file. Additionally, the config= command line parameter is intended to be used as a on-demand configuration loading mechanism. Thats why you will not see it show up in the registry. If you want to permanently load a specific configuration. Load it in the configuration editor using the load button and then save it.

Thank you for the info. I guess I was expecting a somewhat different result but your explanation clears up all. I'm using reg entries ahead of the wpa calls to set the config file. Seems to work as a way to sorta make a non-on demand on-demand. At least I understand the intent of the parm now; much thanks for clarifying.