ces 2007

ripken204

About the big HD that is nothing at all however what I like is the price of $400. Also 2tb HD has been around for a long time now for like 4000 dollars. I would invest in one of those which you might find in a yard sale.

Stop with the ignorant BS, or backup those claims, would you? There were NEVER ANY 2TB HDs EVER PRODUCED NOR CAN BE FOUND A YARD SALES LIKE THAT ANYWHERE, and they won't be available for quite a while either. So stop it already. It defies logic in so many ways, and physics (i.e. platter density) too. If we've had TB HDs for years, they wouldn't have 'em at CES and all over the web as big news, don't you think? Perhaps we're all idiots and didn't notice we could buy these things for like 10 years already, and paid several thousands for many generations tiny HDs instead for no reason?

No idea what you're trying to say about "100 full screen" or something either. There's nothing dumb about a nice 108" 1080p TV. And it's widescreen -- the way all new TVs should be.

Burying news about Blu-Ray DRM being hacked for this absolute nonsense? :realmad: