Annoying changes after board update

Clint

I must ventilate this:

After upgrade the UI is a bit different, I can live with that.

A bit annoying is the fact that the emoticons aren't sorted after most commonly used, the first set of emoticons should ofcourse be the most commonly ones used.

As it is now you'll have to click next everytime to get a regular smiley, not very well thought out.

Also when using the smiley option now, the code will stay highlighted...meaning I must hit space or arrow before typing on...otherwise I will write over it....again not very well thought out.

...upgrades are supposed to improve things. ;)

Edited by Clint

Actually, emoticons were never sorted by most used. Through the forum software, you simply select which emotes you want clickable and they will gererate. Unfortunately there is no control over how they appear in the emoticon list. The programmers of the forum software changed how the emoticons are handled with this new version of the software.

I must ventilate this:

After upgrade the UI is a bit different, I can live with that.

A bit annoying is the fact that the emoticons aren't sorted after most commonly used, the first set of emoticons should ofcourse be the most commonly ones used.

As it is now you'll have to click next everytime to get a regular smiley, not very well thought out.

Also when using the smiley option now, the code will stay highlighted...meaning I must hit space or arrow before typing on...otherwise I will write over it....again not very well thought out.

...upgrades are supposed to improve things. ;)

Please feel free to post that in IPB forum.