Business as Ususal

Joe K

I just saw this article http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/25/technolo...agewanted=print Looks like microsoft kind of fumbled again. I was so impressed with IE 7 that I went back to 6 because of software problems. I guess they can start the new year off by making lots of critical updates!

Anybody else thing that the XP life cycle may get extended? A lot of businesses were slow to change ti it. Bill has been well known about being stingy to politicians. The incoming congress in general hates sucessfull big businesses making lots of money. Then there are all the greedy lawyers always willing to sue over anything they can dream up.

Joe

I think its very sad indeed, not that vunlerabilities exisit in software but that there are idiots, fools, and stupid people out there that are willing to ruin a good thing for their own selfish and demented reasons. Personally, I think when they catch the people who use exploits for notorious gain and harmful reasons, who produce viruses, who produce trojans, who produce spyware for harmful reasons, should simply be taken out back and shot.