Major problem with nLite-stripped installation

kris33

Hello. My custom nLite WinXP is working great, fast and stable, exept for one thing...

I can't start Nero or open any folder(!) with a avi inside. It is the same error.

fatalerrorne3.jpg

How can I fix this?

Please post your last session.ini otherwise we cant help you.

Also, make sure you didn't use the tweak to speed up access to avi files.

I did use it. And what is session.ini?
hi kris33! look for Last_Session.ini from your burned CD ... this file is generated to reflect modifications you have made using nLite ... attaching this file is required when posting issues Edited by Kiki Burgh

I did use it. And what is session.ini?
hi kris33! look for Last_Session.ini from your burned CD ... this file is generated to reflect modifications you have made using nLite ... attaching this file is required when posting issues

If you are using a virtual machine, you can look in your nlite directory ("c:\program files\nlite" for most people) in the presets directory for it. The file name is "last session.ini". Just attach that file to this thread in a new reply.

If you aren't using a virtual machine (if you dont know what a virtual machine is, then you are not using one), then look in the main folder on your CD (the one where the files named "win51ip" are).

The tweak that speeds up access to avi files is most likely the problem though. Try to make a new cd without that tweak, and see if the problem still occurs.