Filename capitalization?

This may seem stupid, but oh well...

When you burn your Windows XP CDs, are all the files capitalized? I use WinCD Manager to burn my ISO, as it is able to burn the ISO with the boot section by default. However, I notice all my files become capitalized, even the added ones, in the ISO and on the final CD. Now, when Windows installs, all the default files are, well, default. Most of them are lowercase like they are supposed to be, but my added files that are copied remain capitalized.

All I need as an aswer is, does your method of burning the ISO leaves you with capitalized names for your added files? If not, what method do you use?

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about: http://www.geocities.com/altwebcam/problem.png

(Copy and paste in new window or tab)

Is WinCD Manager a GUI-frontend for Microsoft's CDIMAGE utility? If so, it may not be using suitable switches to prevent this from happening.

It may be better to use CDIMAGE itself to create the ISO, but if you're scared of the syntax used, you can use a batch file to automate it for you. This is what I use, and does not change all the files and folders to uppercase:

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Creating ISO Image of Windows XP Professional
ECHO.
ECHO Creating ISO...
C:\CDIMAGE.EXE -lWXPFPP_EN -t12/31/2002,12:00:00 -h -j1 -m -bC:\xpboot.img C:\XPCD C:\WXPFPP_EN.ISO
PAUSE
EXIT

You'll also need a copy of xpboot.img. This way, you only have to execute the batch and it does the rest for you.