A Simple Introduction!

Galt

I seem to have re-discoverd this Forum after a few years, from a User on a Vista Forum Board I started to frequent, since I'm running Build 5740, who provided the link. (My thanks to him :) )

I'm an older than dirt, BBS Sysop, from days long since gone, that ran from 1982-1994, called Galts Gulch, starting out on an old C-64, then to a 'real' PC. :)

I'm semi-retired but do Computer repairs/setups and such, and have dabbled in every OS from Dos on up. I say 'dabbled' as I don't think anyone ever becomes an expert that knows it all. So I do what I believe we all do, research for help and hints through the Internet, and Forums such as this.

I'm glad I found this Forum again, and hope I can at least provide something useful as time goes on. Sure looks like I've got some reading to do. :whistle:

JG

Nice introduction, welcome to the forums.. :hello:

Hey, thanks for the welcome aboard! :) I'm also replying here to correct my intro about Vista RC2 Build to being 5744. I did post a x-mass poem about Vista as part of my intro, hope it was found humorous. :whistle: