A very annoying problem with Windows deployments...

From a while now, I haven't been able to make a normal unattended CD. Every single CD I update using either nLite or either the RyanVM integrator, will result in a cd that will crash at every install. It says the XML parse error or something, I have been googling about it on the net, and it's not the CD, they are brand new. They don't work on any computer. I have tried taking an SP1 Kit, slipstreaming SP2 then the ryanvm update pack, and I get the same story, the ASMS error. I can't avoid it under no circumstances. I have been doing unattended CD's for a while now and this has never happened before. Even if i don't integrate absolutely nothing except the update pack, it will still result in an ASMS error at some file. Once I only managed to install windows from the hard drive. I mean I did the phase 1 fromthe cd, then ejected it, and when setup requested the cd, I just gave it the path from the hard drive, and it worked. So I guess the install kit in itself is ok, the problem is at some point, either when creating the image, either burning it. Something is very fishy because every single CD reacts like this, the same ol' ASMS error. Sometimes at one file, sometimes at another, but it's there. Do you have any idea of what might actually be wrong?

the usual cannot parse XML or something like that. Howver, i found the solution. It was plain simple. Always burn your images using Disc-At-Once not Track-At-Once. Sometimes I did track at once sometimes disc at once, i didn't quite pay attention to that thing. Until now. It turns out that with track at once he messes it up.

So in case anybody else faces weird ASMS error, make sure u burn the ISO using Disc-At-Once. :D