nfroce 570 drivers

ElAguila

Anyone know if you can install the nf570 sata raid drivers properly when doing a clean install of Vista? I have an older nf4 chipset and I cannot load the drivers and install to the raid created with that chipset. I had to use an sil3114 pci card in order to install vista. After the install I was able to update the drivers. I am building a second system that is an X2 4600 AM2 cpu on a Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 mobo.

Put the drives on a floppy disk or USB flash drive, during the install you'll see an option to load drivers, then just load the drivers from the disk or USB flash drive. Not sure if this is what your asking or not.

Anyone know if you can install the nf570 sata raid drivers properly when doing a clean install of Vista? I have an older nf4 chipset and I cannot load the drivers and install to the raid created with that chipset. I had to use an sil3114 pci card in order to install vista. After the install I was able to update the drivers. I am building a second system that is an X2 4600 AM2 cpu on a Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 mobo.