FREE shipping from Newegg through 12/10/06 if you use PayPal

E-66

Just thought I'd pass this along for those unaware of it. If you use PayPal to pay for your Newegg purchases you get free shipping on orders placed through 12/10/06. I only saved $5 & change on a small order I placed last night, but on a computer case alone that could be a $20 savings.

Use the promo code PAYPALFREE during checkout and it removes the shipping charges.

Edited by E-66

Supposed to be thru Friday until mdnight. I'm planning on placing an order later today, but if you want to know for sure if the promotion is still in effect just place an order and get to the checkout where you can enter the promo code. Type in PAYPALFREE and then click the buton and you'll see if it removed the S&H charges.

Supposed to be thru Friday until mdnight. I'm planning on placing an order later today, but if you want to know for sure if the promotion is still in effect just place an order and get to the checkout where you can enter the promo code. Type in PAYPALFREE and then click the button and you'll see if it removed the S&H charges.