EverNote 1.5 - best (IMO) notetaker

pepoluan

Just FYI,

EverNote 1.5 has been released. Visit http://www.evernote.com/ to download the FREE (gratis) version.

EverNote is a notetaker that captures note into a "neverending tape". Each note can have multiple categories, saving you from the necessity of having to find the 'exact' category for a note. It has a powerful (and very fast) fulltext keyword search.

It also integrates into IE and Firefox and Outlook Express and Thunderbird, allowing one-click notetaking of selected text (or whole page). It will automatically append a link to the source of the note.

I have been using it for only 2 weeks, but already my life is changing. Now almost everything revolves around EverNote. I very rarely save a webpage nowadays; I just select what I need, click, give a category, and done! All the .txt files I've been creating for my notes... are gone, absorbed into the EverNote freetext database.

Check it out, have a run! I hope it can change your life for the better as it has mine!

{p}

PS: I am not in any way related to EverNote company; just a satisfied user wishing to spread my love :)