How to swap CDs without a cmd file?

chon_

Does the new method check to see if you have a second cdrom or dvd drive and only eject the first cd and continue installing from the second one?

Do we even need to eject now we have the hacked dll?

Or does it just eject both and pop up a box with a message and wait for an ok type keypress?

well no you see for now I have not added the sfc_os.dll to my install and unless you add that yes you need to remove the cd or else allot of things that are removed by the install will be replaced. I dont want those things replaced.

After I get the sfc_os.dll thing going I'll make it work so that if you have a second cd it'll just find it and start copyng. how's that? but for now I want it to work this way for those who dont have a second cd. or dont ue the sfc_os.dll method.

Is that fair?

I dont want those things replaced.
Neither do I :rolleyes:

If (and a big IF :) )I get some more time I will see if I could eject the first cd and continue installing from the second. Then it would work anyway without the .dl

After I get the sfc_os.dll thing going I'll make it work so that if you have a second cd it'll just find it and start copyng. how's that?

Sounds great.