Unattended Win XP install & not needing to Reg with M$

I created a Nlite unattended install CD and it installs fine with no user intervention until at the end of the install it says do you want to register with M$ yes or no is there a way i can use Nlite to take that out so i get a 100 percent install of windows with no need to answer that question and after its done installing it goes straight to windows without me needing to answer that question. Thanks for all your help in advance.

(PS)

I am using Win XP Pro Corp which needs no activation.

Edited by cowboyy2087

There's a registry entry you can apply to prevent the registration screen from popping up. I think this is it.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion]
"RegDone"="1"

Don't quote me on this, I don't have access to my regtweaks at the moment.

How do i ad this if it is indeed correct. So i copy and paste your text and were do i save it and how do i get to the CD. Also i take it theres no setting in Nlite that i can click on to remove the register with MS message. Thanks for replying back and offering a possible solution.

Make sure you have a Corporate Media...

This should take care of the rest:

winnt.sif

[GuiUnattended]
OemSkipWelcome=1

Were do i type and copy and paste this info anywere in the winnt.sif or is there a certain spot in the winnt.sif that i have to copy and paste this code and what about the other poster above me do i need to do his thing to or just yours to make it work. Again thanks for all your help.

Edited by cowboyy2087