Rtm?

fletch33

Suprising you have an RTM key already

LOL. The entire world has an RTM key now. Are you really that suprised? :insert satire here:

the entire world has Beta 2 RC2 keys, not RTM keys

lol yea we all are using beta keys. but remember though, they expire in may. heck of a long time if you think about it. also, i got that email from microsoft for the gift. awesome! see, they're not so bad.

Edited by foureight84

one thing i am starting to really enjoy on this is that the sounds are much softer and when i unplug an external hard drive it doesnt sound like i just broke something. the same for all the other standard sounds like receiving email in outlook etc...

That's NOT what I think, but remember you can get banned if you talk about hacking/cracking or piracy on the forum.

I'm just waiting for my key to come from Microsoft now, then I shall install Vista and get it fully activated. Has anyone recieved their keys yet from MS who are elligible?

I haven't received mine yet. They said it would be about a week before the keys were available for the beta testers. Some of those who got theirs on MSDN might already have them though.

That's NOT what I think, but remember you can get banned if you talk about hacking/cracking or piracy on the forum.

I'm just waiting for my key to come from Microsoft now, then I shall install Vista and get it fully activated. Has anyone recieved their keys yet from MS who are elligible?

Edited by Spooky