Help Please

Kal.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a detailed tutorial/Screenshots for nLite. There's so many options in there I'm a bit confused. If anyone can point me in a the direction, I'll be very grateful.

Thank You.

Hi,

Yeah, thanks for that one :wacko: . I know how to use nLite, I'm looking for some screen shots recommending which options/tweaks to use and perhaps a explanation of what they do.

I've searched google, all that turns up is a bunch of dated or foreign dated guides. I used to know a great site, I was wondering if anyone had any good ones in their bookmarks.

Thanks.

PS. Are there any 100% working addons for IE7 & WMP11?

Edited by Kal.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a detailed tutorial/Screenshots for nLite. There's so many options in there I'm a bit confused. If anyone can point me in a the direction, I'll be very grateful.

Thank You.

The link in the previous post is what you want.

Just in case you don't spot it, the links to the different sections of the guide are in the TOP LEFT HAND PANE of the guide screen.

:thumbup

I've searched google, all that turns up is a bunch of dated or foreign dated guides. I used to know a great site, I was wondering if anyone had any good ones in their bookmarks.

Have a look at this video too.

http://virtualtweak.com/?p=27

Hi,

I did see the rest of the guide at the top of the screen, but what I'm looking for is detailed screen shots of recommended options to tick/remove.

Also, does anyone know where I can get IE7 & WMP11 WGA free addons?

Edited by Kal.

I did see the rest of the guide at the top of the screen, but what I'm looking for is detailed screen shots of recommended options to tick/remove.

its really what you personal like .............

thats all there is to it

just play around with it all

to see how its goes

step1. copy the windows cd to hdd

step2 . add the services packs and updates to windows

step3 . test it

step4 . remove and play around with windows settings

step5 . test it again

step6 . repeat to you get it to what you like

tip

once you added the services packs to windows keep a backup copy of the XPCD folder just in case any of the hotfix's give you any problems :)