[Release] Mp3tag 2.39

rado354

Mp3tag 2.39

MD5: C4FFBF1363D3F0D076D100413340F583

Information: website

Size: 1.56 MB

Download

Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.

shtmainhb7.th.png

nJoy :)

Edited by rado354

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks, i love this program. here's a quick addon i made to add tag sources for allmusic, amazon uk, amg, discogs album/artist search, musicbrainz, walmart cover search, and yahoo.de

integrate the .cab as you would any other addon, and add the following to WINNT.SIF

[GuiRunOnce]
"%WinDir%\system32\sources.cmd"

the .cab will place this batch file and an sfx archive into %systemdrive%\WINDOWS\system32%, and the batch file creates the sources dir in %appdata% and then starts the sfx archive, which extracts the .src files into the sources dir. i have a feeling that there's an easier/more efficient way of doing this, but this is a quick and dirty method that works for me.

this is my first upload so let me know how it works.