windows hangs on startup

xpyrate

After using nlite, everything goes fine with my install untill it boots up. It will get past the windows logo loading screen then I will get a black screen and nothing will happen but the monitor will stay active. Normally if I shut my computer down the monitor will automatically shut itself off so I'm sure it's getting some kind of signal. Someone suggested that I should wait about 2 hours and it will login and never do that again, but I turned it on and left for the night for about 6 hours and when I came back it was still doing nothing. I have another boot partition on this computer but that works just fine, although every now and again I get a BSOD pointing to my usb drivers as the problem. I don't know if there is some correlation between that and the issue I'm having with my install disc or not. The same thing happens in safe mode, it will boot up, then that screen printing all the drivers will load then freeze on the agp440.sys system file.

Anyone have any idea how to get it to login correctly?

This is because of LAN, next time either wait few minutes, it will continue, or just unplug your LAN cable until you boot to it and setup your IP.

Or you can use network config and setup your ip before install in unattended page, but be sure to keep QoS services.