A few nlite questions

Inferi0r

I'm a 14 year old Dutch boy and beginning in unattending. Sorry for maybe my noob questions and my primary school english. My questions... (I use Nlite + Xpize + Windows XP Pro Dutch SP2 and one dutch SP2 update pack)

1) How can I remove the Remote Assistance button in start menu (Tweaks -> Network -> Receiving Remote Assistance: is disabled (I can't remove Terminal Services, then I lost Fast User Switching, that's not what i want)

2) How can I enable in nlite the: Fast Users Switching (I have't tick the box: components -> services -> terminal services & at services -> Fast User Switching Compatibility: I have tried: automatic and standard and after instal (my offline settings are off)

3) After instal I see the default mouse cursor in place of the xpize cursor, how that? (I haven't tick the box: Multimedia -> Mouse Cursors) - Sorry maybe a XPize question -

4) I have maked some unattended instals with autoit script writer. How can I put the two .exe's of every program working in nlite?

5) I have removed at components -> network -> synchronisation manager, but at this computer -> extra -> there is: Synchronize, how that?

6) If i remove the arrows from shortcuts, that will done, but there is a ugly bleu box on the names of the shorcuts after instal (I use XPize) is there not a better option for?

7) My hibernate and stand by button at energy control are removed how can I get it back (I haven't tick the boxes: disable hibernate and components -> services -> terminal services and secundairy logon)

8) Is there a option in Nlite to remove the standard bookmarks in Internet Explorer (I have ticked: Tweaks -> IE -> Disable Windows Marktplace Bookmark and Media Player 6.4 Bookmarks

I hope anybody can answer one of the questions, Thanx

Edited by arco