Where can i edit this screen`?

Vingen

Grab "strings.exe" from sysinternals.com and use it in conjunction with find or findstr to look inside uncabbed files in i386 for a specific string you see on this screen.

IIRC, "blue-text-setup" is setupldr.bin

But you may mess the whole installer, and is such "critical" setup steps, it may then mess a whole computer.

++

Grab "strings.exe" from sysinternals.com and use it in conjunction with find or findstr to look inside uncabbed files in i386 for a specific string you see on this screen.

IIRC, "blue-text-setup" is setupldr.bin

But you may mess the whole installer, and is such "critical" setup steps, it may then mess a whole computer.

++

Wohh.. thank you very muck,,, with the string thing, i found the file.. dont worry, im not goping to edit it, just replace it with another localization.

now i just wanna change the first time boot XP logo screen with please wait.... and the first time XP video clip that plays first time..

someone know where i can find it?

Edited by Vingen

The video ends up in C:\windows\SYSTEM32\oobe\IMAGES and is called intro.wmv. I'm assuming its in a cab file, not sure which one.

ok, changing the intro.wmv was thr easy part, but its only playing few second, so where do i find the line to change to timeline for this?

Edited by Vingen