what can i still remove from my xp pro iso?

Hmm...I use Canadian English (not a lot of difference, but there are some words spelt differently....)...

Guess I could try it, but I imagine it won't work....too bad there's 100mb of stuff in that folder, and I only need 1 or 2 files....but don't know which ones they are! :)

That sure is a lot of space though...I like it... :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a clue what will happen on a german system. I mean the whole system is translated to german and therefore I don't see a problem. Anyone out there sharing this oppinion?

There could be problems for the guys down in switzerland and austria as they may have the same problems as Bigred, but hey that doesn't have to bother me, does it? :):rolleyes:

well if i undserstand correctly different version asre sold in differnt parts of the world so it may be for you that the default is german and you could still delete the lang folder as it would be every thing else.

It would be interesting to find out though.

I can confirm that its safe to delete the LANG folder for British users :)

Having checked the Regional Settings via control panel, everything seems to be in order, with United Kingdom chosen in every option.

Good work - Now i dont have to test it....

Oh but the delemer that now causes..........

I have a multiboot cd with 6 ish versons of xp on it - to save space ill have to pull it from all the versions including the clean untouched repair option.....

Oh what to do :)

Good work - Now i dont have to test it....

Oh but the delemer that now causes..........

I have a multiboot cd with 6 ish versons of xp on it - to save space ill have to pull it from all the versions including the clean untouched repair option.....

Oh what to do  :)

Well, you can always just keep copies of the original CD...