Disable E-mail link in pinned start menu

1). Ok this is what i want to do. I want to remove the E-mail link from the startmenu. (unpin it) So i would like a registry key to unchecks the E-mail box under Show on Start menu in the Start Menu propertites. I do not want to unpin all items from the startmenu so i don't want the reg edit that prevents items from being pinned to the start menu since i want the Internet link to stay on the menu.

2). I would like to add a link to a folder that would be pinned to the start menu (in place of the E-mail link).

What regedit would do this?

I want these things done in an unattended fashion. Is this possible?

Thanks for any replies

Nevermind everyone i figured it out. Here is what you look at for others you wish to make changes. Set up the Start menu with the items you want pinned in it. (when i'm talking about pinned im talking about the items located under the user name not the items listed at the top of the "all programs" list. Once you have your pinned items configured how you like export the following keys with there values and add them to your registry tweaks for unattended installation. Works perfectly!

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartPage]

"FavoritesResolve"

"Favorites"

"FavoritesChanges"