Hhere can I get the ADM file for wireless configuration?

ceez

hello everyone,

I am looking for the ADM file to configure our wireless connections on our mobile users.

I found documents explaining where to go in gpedit but I do not have that option, nor do the adm's that I have give me that option.

It should be under computer configurations->window settings->security settings->wireless. I am missing that last part! :(

Can someone give me a hand with this one?

thanks,

ceez

:thumbup

finally came across this article:

Q: If I open a GPO on a Server 2003 DC, I can see the Wireless Network Policy option under Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings. However, from an XP workstation I don't the Wireless Network Policy when editing domain-based GPOs. How come?

A: Wireless Network Policy was first added in Server 2003 and requires the Server 2003 AD schema to be installed in order to create GPOs that leverage this policy. That being said, systems running XP, SP1 and greater added the ability to process Wireless network policy but not edit it. However, you can easily remedy this situation with the following steps. Copy the following three files from a Server 2003 installation's c:\windows\system32 folder to c:\windows\system32 on the XP machine where you plan to edit your GPOs:

wlsnp.dll

wlstore.dll

ws03res.dll

From a command prompt on the XP machine, change to the system32 directory and issue the following command:

regsvr32 wlsnp.dll

This command will register the Wireless Network Policy editor MMC snap-in extension and you should be able to edit Wireless policy from XP at that point.