Installing some applications silently

brnn

I'm making an unattended XP DVD. I have added most of the programs I wanted to, but I can't find a way to add the others.

How to add Hamachi 0.9.9, Icon Snatcher 3.61, IE7, MPEG Able Player, qip, Icon Packager and WMP 11?

Also, I must add my audio driver in the DVD. Unfortunately, I don't have it as an installation or an archive. Because of this I made a backup of it with Driver Magician (as an installer). How to install it silently, too?

I think its a bad idea installing IE7 its not that good get firefox better

BTW try Universal Silent finder it in here somewhere. that program help alot lol.

It doesn't help for these applications. I almost always use Firefox, but I also want to have installed silently the latest IE.

WMP11:

------------

I extract the EXE and SFX it with the following arguments:

Setup=setup_wm.exe /Q /R:N /NoPID /DisallowSystemRestore
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

You mean to add the switches in the "Run after extraction" field of the SFX? And where to choose that 'TempMode'? By selecting the option to extract in a Temp folder? Can't I just use the switches?

1- You mean to add the switches in the "Run after extraction" field of the SFX? -Yes.

2- And where to choose that 'TempMode'? By selecting the option to extract in a Temp folder? -Yes.

3- Can't I just use the switches? -No. It won't be unattended!