macromedia studio silent install

Hi all, just setting up a RIS server and my image as i have to roll out 80 pc's next week :blink:

anyway has anyone got a way of installing macromedia studio and the key?

as far as i remember it doesnt ask u for the key until u first run an application. but i dont want to have to enter the key manually 80 times. lol

thanks

Ghost! lol dont be silly why do 80 pc's manually when i can do all 80 at once with RIS?

thanks for the link though :) but no macromedia studio in there :(

after thinking about it i rekon im going to make an msi out of the whole package and just install that silently

Ghost! lol dont be silly why do 80 pc's manually when i can do all 80 at once with RIS?

thanks for the link though :) but no macromedia studio in there :(

after thinking about it i rekon im going to make an msi out of the whole package and just install that silently

EVery application in Studio is itself an MSI. Go look for them. FSCOMMAND or something like that is the folder name.

As for KEY and Activation, I'm going to assume you have the Volume edition. Install it on your machine, then go to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Macromedia\Licensing and copy both the Lincensing and Products folders to your Distribution. Then during setup after the Studio is installed, copy those folders back to the same location you got them from.

thanks Alanoll, i havent had chance to look at the discs yet i was only told about this today and i suggested RIS. yes its a VLK so it sounds like doing what you said may work, il have a look tomorrow if we have the media and try it out

thanks! :)