[Help] ghost 9 and BartPE

Nakatomi2010

I found a plugin by a person named Frodo, this plugin is to allow Ghost 9 to be useable in a BartPE environment, however to make it work you need to have .NET Framework installed... ColinFink made the .NET Framework plugin I'm using now...

Now, the .NET Framework plugin is working just fine, but when I add Ghost 9 to the mix it gives me an error along the lines of:

Error while executing: BrowseUI.dll

Error while executing: Shodvcw.dll

Error while executing URLMon.dll

After doing some googling I found a previous post from last year which states that to fix it they enabled both the QSoft autoRamdisk resizer and the Qsoft Ramdisk, however I've only got the Nu2 RamDisk and AutoRamDiskResizer attached, and both turned on and I still cannot get those errors to go away... Does anyone know What's wrong here?

Edit: To add a small detail.. Just before I get the errors I get "Cannot Enable RAMDisk Service (Code 3)" just after the AutoRamDiskResizer says "Attempting to rstart RAMDisk"

Edited by Nakatomi2010

• 3 weeks later...

Autoresizing the ramdisk under XPE can be a problem - its very easy to get the drive locked so it cannot be resized. You need to resize very early on in the startup sequence.

Its best to use some sort of preshell, like Joshuas preshell, to resize the ram disk prior to starting XPE.

Another option is to use peloader to run a command file which does your autoramresize then after its finished runs xpelogon to startup explorer.

Note support for BartPE is usually best requested in the BartPE forums at http://www.911cd.net/forums/

Edited by Paraglider