Clear things up for me

Kanti

So i when through the guide and read them all like twice or so but still can't fine something i need.

when you put a command for RunonceEX what /qn means? and how can i put a switches so that i don't hae to click for install just let them install by it self? thanks.

cmdow @ /HID

@echo off

FOR %%i IN ( D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\CD.txt SET CDROM=%%i:

SetLocal enableextensions

SET CDROM=%~d0

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing Applications" /sinlent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /VE /D "AdAware" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\AdAware\AdAware.exe /qn" /silent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /VE /D "MSN 8.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\MSN\MSN.exe /qn" /silent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /VE /D "Mcafee Virus Scan" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\mvs\setup.exe /qn" /silent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\008 /VE /D "MCafee Firewall" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\008 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\mvf\setup.exe /qn" /silent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /VE /D "Nero BurnROM 7.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\Nero\Nero.exe /qn" /silent /f

SERIALNUMBER=

USERNAME=HOME

COMPANYNAME=

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Utorrent" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\Utorrent\uTorrent.exe /qn" /silent /f

REG ADD %KEY%\011 /VE /D "Windows Media Player 11" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\011 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\wmp11\MP11.exe /qn" /silent /f

EndLocal

EXIT

Edited by Kanti

That's easy, read the entire guide more than twice, then read the application switches stickies at the top of this forum more than twice.

Then use the search facility to find each of the applications you have yet to get see in the stickies.

When you have done that read the forum rules more than twice before posting here for help with them.

You will probably at that time realise that is a better method than just posting a deliberately wrong file and expecting someone to do all the work for you. You may also at that time notice that your original post should have contained special tags around the majority of it and may also be in a position to know what you may be prepared to apologize for!

Good point mazin. Why kanti have you got /silent after every switch?

And not every setup uses the Windows Installer. There are different switches for every installer type.

Did you not read anything I said?

The poster just made it all up!

It was their first ever posting here and they were suggesting we were all stupid. What I mean is they were under the illusion that there were sufficient people here crazy enough to provide them with all their switches while that were sat with their feet up. Hence my rather harsh sounding initial response.

True... perfectly true Yzöwl. Now I think about it. Cos msfn is a community site so I just pointed out the wrong thing in the post.

Now, I can also tell that Kanti didn't read the forum rules.

2. Use some common sense.

LOL

Edited by T D