XPize integration failed

Tomalak

Tomalak ---

What's your HFSLIP folder path? The switches HFSLIP is using seem to be correct but they aren't "adapted" for use with spaces in the destination folder's path (...\HFSLIP\SOURCESS).

I'm hesitating to enhance HFSLIP with support for spaces because people say this is the way to do it:

xpize.exe /S /mode=i386 "/source=D:\path with spaces"

I'm not sure if that's correct or not as I've never seen it done like that before. Applying the logic of all other programs to it, it should be done like this:

xpize.exe /S /mode=i386 /source="D:\path with spaces"

Notice the position of the opening quote.

Tomalak ---

What's your HFSLIP folder path? The switches HFSLIP is using seem to be correct but they aren't "adapted" for use with spaces in the destination folder's path (...\HFSLIP\SOURCESS).

My HFSLIP folder path does not contain any spaces, so this was not the problem. I did a reinstall today, this time with admin rights, and anything worked as expected: XPize was integrated successfully, and MSXML 3.0 SP7 also! Thanks for your great tool, I absolutely love it!

Oh, by the way, this "run HFLSLIP with admin rights only, otherwise you'll have problems" thing should be documented somewhere...

Regards,

Tomalak